At Solid and Hazardous Waste Laboratory, we provide a full range of environmental analytical testing services, specializing in the analysis of solid waste, soil, sewage sludge, sediment, water, air and industrial hygiene. Analytical laboratory testing services for these matrices includes routine, trace and ultra-trace level organics (volatile and semi volatile organic compounds, herbicides, pesticides, PCBs, PAHs, dioxins and furans). In addition to the routine services, we have expertise in many specialty testing areas with state-of-the-art equipment and the latest testing methods.
The Solid and Hazardous Waste Laboratory consists of the following major laboratories:
- Hazardous Organic Chemicals Pretreatment Laboratory
- Hazardous Organic Chemicals Laboratory
- Waste Identification and Classification Laboratory
- Waste Recovery Laboratory
- Pesticide Analysis Laboratory