To be a leading and competent research and technology center, performing applied research in the field of environmental technologies.
To conduct applied researches and produce knowledge and technology in order to meet the needs in the field of environmental technologies and put into the service of the society.
In line with the Management Policy of TÜBİTAK MAM, the Environment and Cleaner Production Institute aims to conduct researches and achieve the highest possible success and creativity in its field of expertise, to develop new technologies and fields of expertise, to improve the competitive power of Turkey and the welfare of the society with its contributions to the economy.
Within this context, the Environmental and Cleaner Production Institute is committed to providing high quality services to its clients with respect to the requirements of regulatory quality standards, including EN ISO/IEC 17025 on Testing and Calibration Laboratories, EN ISO 9001:2000 on Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 on Environmental Management Systems.
The employees of the Environment and Cleaner Production Institute;
- Believe in the importance of continuous improvement in their services and products.
- Never take part in any activity which would lead to the weakening or loss of the competence of laboratories, and the reliability or confidentiality of the results.
The management team of the Environment and Cleaner Production Institute is committed to;
- Conforming to national and international regulations and legislations on environment, occupational health and safety,
- Taking into consideration the environmental impacts, occupational health and safety risks and defining the monitoring methods while planning and/or realizing new investments,
- Making use of the natural resources efficiently and supporting their reuse and recycle,
- Eliminating the impacts of any environmental accident and emergency and the occupational health and safety risks during its activities and reducing their harms,
- Providing a laboratory environment that meets the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17025 International Standards in order to deliver a service of ever increasing quality to its clients.
- Being a leading institute, nationally and internationally, thanks to its mission and service quality which is accompanied by reliability, honesty, impartiality, confidentiality, continuous improvement and scientific approach;
- Ensuring that its employees are not subjected to any internal or external pressure that would affect their judgment and making sure that they understand their responsibilities,
- Carrying out all necessary activities in order for all the laboratory personnel to adopt, learn and implement the quality system certification and quality policy.